Sick and tired of spending on cheap generic power banks that don’t last?
I hear ‘yah, and so does Airborne Technologies, which is why they came up with their own line of power banks that not only come with the more than enough juice to keep your gadgets – be it a camera, phone or laptop – powered while on the go, but also comes with a reasonable price tag and a warranty too.
And it sure doesn’t hurt the proudly-pinoy company’s offerings look good too.
The AT-112A Stone is a definite conversation piece, with it’s stone-like design, but the real nifty treat here is the AT-2401 Arsenal. This is the first power bank I’ve heard of that’s powerful enough to charge even your laptop. Nope, that’s no typo there. The Airborne Tech AT-2401Arsenal power bank CAN charge your laptop.
For MacBook users, Airborne Tech is also selling Magsafe cables for use with this bad boy for Php1,200 a piece.
Check out the pricing of their products below:
- AT-5001 Slim (5,300mAh) Php1,680
- AT-525 Cube (8,400mAh ) Php2,490
- AT-112A Stone (11,200mAh) Php2,650
- AT-140A Booster (14,000mAh) Php2,999
- AT-100A Revive (10,00mAh) Php2,999
- AT-168 Hype (16,800mAh) Php3,590
- AT-1203 Executive (12,000mAh) Php3,700
- AT-2401 Arsenal (24,000mAh) Php9,490
- AT-800 Tough Rock (10,000mAh) Php3,999 *coming soon
Not bad, eh?
For more info on these power banks, just hop on over here, where you can also buy one online.