For me, the Nokia E71 is the best smartphone available today in the Finnish company’s E-series line. It’s got most, if not all, of the features you’ll ever need in a phone, and comes in an ergonomically-designed and slim form factor that not only makes it a joy to use, but looks equally sexy as well. If you’re still on the fence on whether to get the Nokia E71 or not, Nokia has come out with 16 more reasons why the E71 should be your next mobile phone.
On a similar note, you can now also get the Nokia E71 in Red Steel and Black Steel iterations.
Nokia E71: Built for the Exemplary Executive
For upwardly mobile professionals, its important to always stay on top of things – even when you aren’t behind your office desk. Luckily, technology today has allowed the budding executive to still be able to do business away from the confines of the office.
Along with good business acumen, one also needs a mobile tool that will help in making any endeavor a success. The Nokia E71 melds all the features one will need in staying connected through business. And because all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, the Nokia E71 also comes fully equipped with features that let you enjoy life as you live it.
Here are a few more reasons why the Nokia E71 is tops:
1. Recently voted by a panel of judges for the 2009 Mobile Innovation Global Awards held in Barcelona, Spain as one of the GSMA’s best handsets of 2009.
2. With possibly the sexiest QWERTY phone in the market, premium metal covers, and sleek at just 10 mm thin, the Nokia E71 is a mobile head turner.
3. Setting up webmail and corporate email only takes 5 clicks with the Nokia email wizard.
4. The Nokia E71 supports multiple email accounts so you can check your Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, or corporate email. You can leave your laptop at home or in the office, whatever the case may be.
5. Programmable over-the-air (OTA) email synching – program your E71 to check mails all the time or to check it every other hour or only when you feel like it
6. QuickOffice Adobe and Media viewers allow you to view and edit most common attachments
7. Full QWERTY thumb board for easier number and text input -teach your txtm8 to read again by avoiding psky shortcuts – a phone that doesn’t cramp your style or your fingers.
8. Intelligent input with auto-completion, auto-correction and learning capability
9. Two customizable Home Screen Views for work and play to suit your mood and disposition
10. Device lock, device and memory card encryption, remote device management ensures your precious data doesn’t fall into the wrong hands even if your phone does.
11. Mobile VPN means you can check all your intranet sites without your computer, now you can file leaves from home.
12. A-GPS and Nokia Maps with 30 day Voice Guided Navigation Subscription so you can drive straight to your destination without asking the streetwalker for directions.
13. A 3.2 MP camera with auto-focus, flash and 8x digital zoom – a smart phone with a great camera, and all you need to do is press “t” to get even sharper pictures.
14. Comes with a fully loaded 2GB card with all kinds of cool preloaded applications, which you can use or erase everything and just store 1,500 songs!
15. Now comes in 4 classic colors: Grey Steel, White Steel, Black Steel and Red Steel.
16. A breathing navi light means it is easy to find in the dark recesses of your knapsack, attache case or purse.
The Nokia E71 is available at all Nokia Stores and authorized retail shops nationwide with a suggested retail price of PhP22,800.
Nokia is the world’s number one manufacturer of mobile devices by market share and a leader in the converging Internet and communications industries. We make a wide range of devices for all major consumer segments and offer Internet services that enable people to experience music, maps, media, messaging and games. We also provide comprehensive digital map information through NAVTEQ and equipment, solutions and services for communications networks through Nokia Siemens Networks.